MAKE CHARMING DOG-SHAPED EGGS!
Start the day with a fried side of fun! FUNNY SIDE UP is a handy, pup-shaped egg frame that will make those straying kids sit up and beg for breakfast. Just place the mold in the frying pan, crack two eggs in the rings, and soon mealtime will be funny side up! Made of pure food-safe silicone.
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- cooking spray
- flat-bottomed skillet with lid
- Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
- Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Crack each egg into a separate small bowl. Pour one egg into each "eye" ring.
- Pour eggs into mold.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
- Enjoy your eggs!